• - Kreatiue WordPress Theme
  • - DreamzShop WordPress Theme
  • - Sparkle WordPress Theme

You can also select any of our latest theme. Here is our portfolio:
On MojoMarketplace.com : https://www.mojomarketplace.com/store/kwayy-infotech
On Mojo-Themes.com : http://www.mojo-themes.com/user/kwayy/

Support Time:

Just to let you know, our support timings are:
Monday to Friday: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (IST)
Saturday: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM (IST)
Sunday: Closed

Also please note that we are also replying before/after this schedule but only when we get some time for it.

Installation

edited August 2014 in Addyson Theme Support
I just purchased Addyson theme through Mojo Marketplace and dowloaded the zip files.  However, when I try to install, the installation failed 3 different times.  Is anyone else having the same problem.  Can support at Kwayy help here please....

Comments

• Thanks for buying Addyson theme. Yes this is official support forum for Addyson theme.

It looks like the recent upload of Addyson theme on Mojo server is broken so most users are facing this issue. We just updated files on Mojo server and it may take approx 24 hours to update.

But you can get latest theme package now. Just send us your email address with your purchase verification email so we can forward latest theme files directly on your email. Also you can send us your WordPress admin login details with your site URL via private message and we will install Addyson theme directly on your site.

Also we are providing free demo content setup. So you can make your site same as our demo site. For this, just send us your purchase verification code and WordPress admin login details with your site URL via private message and we will do it for you.
  • Im a having the same issue with this theme.  Can someone please give me some assistance installing this theme that i purchased from Mojo-Themes.

• @scc3819
    Our 4th August upload was broken so we re-uploaded theme package. If you are using that version than please re-download package and re-install theme and it will work. Also you can send us your admin login details with your purchase code via private message and we will setup theme for you. 
  • Hi support team,
    I just purchased the Addyson theme with installation.  But upon logging into Wordpress, the purchased theme disappear.  I tried the manual install repeatedly, but unsuccessful.  
    Could you please help in installing the purchased theme again or what I need to do to get the theme uploaded?  Your help is appreciated.  Thanks!
  • Hello,

Sorry for late reply. We have so many support request so we are late in reply.
    please provide your wp-login details via private message. so we can install theme.

Thanks,
    Bob
  • Also please provide us your purchase verification code or email so we can verify your purchase.