• - Kreatiue WordPress Theme
  • - DreamzShop WordPress Theme
  • - Sparkle WordPress Theme

You can also select any of our latest theme. Here is our portfolio:
On MojoMarketplace.com : https://www.mojomarketplace.com/store/kwayy-infotech
On Mojo-Themes.com : http://www.mojo-themes.com/user/kwayy/

Support Time:

Just to let you know, our support timings are:
Monday to Friday: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (IST)
Saturday: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM (IST)
Sunday: Closed

Also please note that we are also replying before/after this schedule but only when we get some time for it.

Logo not centered in mobile view

edited May 2013 in Colorised Theme
Hi, I just installed your theme and have just started designing my site, however I resized my browser and noticed that for some reason my logo floats to the right when the browser is resized to a small width. It is not centered like on the sample site you have online. Is it that my logo is too wide? Or some other reason? I will not have social icons on the right side. Is there some way I can fix this?
Here is the link (site not completed yet): http://denottaseafood.com/mobile/

Comments

• Thank you for purchaing Colorised theme.

Yes we got the problem. We need to change some CSS rules for this. We will add the solution in our theme but it will take 1 or 2 days.

So, for now, can you please send us Wordpress login details so we can do it directly on your site. Please don't post username/password here. Send us personal message with username and password.
  • could you just post the css rules here to add for it? thanks.
  • Here is the CSS rule (you can paste directly in custom css box):

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px){
    #header #logo {
    width: auto;
    }
    #header #logo a{
    background-size: 100%;
    }
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    #header #logo a{
    background-position:center center;
    }
    }

If you need any more help than please let us know.
  • I added the css but it still is aligning to the right for some reason. Also I noticed I have no navigation once in mobile view. For some reason the navigation bar drops off at about 740px wide and it does not switch to the select menu.
  • Hello,

We missed a one CSS rule to make the menu center. Here is the updated CSS code (updated code is in bold text):

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px){
    #header #logo {
    }
    #header #logo a{
    background-size: 100%;
    }
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    #header #logo {
    }
    #header #logo a{
    background-position:center center;
    }
    }

For the menu, there is a bug in the theme and we are updating it. So, for now, just change your menu name to "Main Menu" under Appearance>Menus section.

• Ok thanks. Now it is working.
  • One more question...is there a way to put text in the upper right corner of the header? Opposite the logo? I see normally that is where the social icons go, but this client does not have any accounts on social media so I wanted to put their phone number in the upper right corner instead.
  • Yes that is very easy. The top right area is a widget area so you can put anything at there. The widget area name is "Header Widget Area"

Just go to Appearance>Widgets and put a text widget at the "Header Widget Area" and write anything inside it.
  • Oh ok...forgot to check there. Thanks for your help.
  •  

Gaorui Metal Products Co.,temporary fence,gr welded wire mesh, Ltd supply &nbsp,MAG Wire Mesh Fence;welded wire mesh and fence such as road fence ,road fence,basketball fence ,fence,CopyOf1 welded wire mesh panel,yard fence etc . Skype: luckamy99 Tel:+86 18832835165