• - Kreatiue WordPress Theme
  • - DreamzShop WordPress Theme
  • - Sparkle WordPress Theme

You can also select any of our latest theme. Here is our portfolio:
On MojoMarketplace.com : https://www.mojomarketplace.com/store/kwayy-infotech
On Mojo-Themes.com : http://www.mojo-themes.com/user/kwayy/

Support Time:

Just to let you know, our support timings are:
Monday to Friday: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (IST)
Saturday: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM (IST)
Sunday: Closed

Also please note that we are also replying before/after this schedule but only when we get some time for it.

Portfolio response time and linking

Hello

I would start by asking if the Patricia theme Portfolio is an exclusive feature of the Patricia Theme or is it a generic WordPress item

Secondly I would to ask how can the Portfolio section load quicker, I have six categories and the Portfolio loads the latest uploaded pictures first and then after about  a 20 secnd delay it loads the respective section items, the site owner would like the selected section items to load quicker. Besides optimizing the images which I have done what would be your recommendatios, including tweaks and tricks.

Thirdly I would like to ask how can I make links from other pages to a specific section of items, I havent been able to achive that. I can only get links to the page that holds the portfolio with the starting item.

The portfolio I am talking about is located here:

tahnk you

Comments

• Hello,

Here are our answers on each point.

1> I would start by asking if the Patricia theme Portfolio is an exclusive feature of the Patricia Theme or is it a generic WordPress item.

--- Yes the Portfolio is an exclusive feature of Patricia Theme. Technically this is a Custom Post Type added by our theme. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

2 >Secondly I would to ask how can the Portfolio section load quicker, I have six categories and the Portfolio loads the latest uploaded pictures first and then after about  a 20 secnd delay it loads the respective section items, the site owner would like the selected section items to load quicker. Besides optimizing the images which I have done what would be your recommendatios, including tweaks and tricks.

--- Firstly about the latest uploaded pictures showing up first. The portfolio is set this way to show latest items first then the older. If you'd like to change it then there is no direct option to do this. But you can achieve this via Child Theme. You must know HTML / PHP / CSS / WordPress Coding for Child Theme. 

As you said you have optimized the images. The speed of page depends on many things (the number of images on page, server speed, internet speed). So to increase page load speed, we'd recommend you to install a caching plugin named WP Super Cache as this plugin will distribute HTML version of your site and not querying WordPress to load each page, thus increasing speed. Here is link to the plugin. 

--------------------------
    3 >Thirdly I would like to ask how can I make links from other pages to a specific section of items, I havent been able to achive that. I can only get links to the page that holds the portfolio with the starting item.

--- This is not possible to link to a particular section in a page. 

Thanks,
    Ankit

• Thank you very much for your kind replies Ankit
    Have a very good day